This is a reboot of the Nobles. Set in an Alternate Universe; hopefully the final reboot of the series.
Please feel free to support me on Patreon:
https://patreon.com/LazyForces?utm_medium=unknown&utm_source=join_link&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=copyLink
Final Act
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
The final act was the local lighthouse keeper for fishermen. He's been living here his entire life. He was quite good, not big time good but still good. I enjoyed the number he performed; it was Madonna's "Like a Virgin."
Apparently I am getting famous in this new realm. I was out for a walk when Wanda Maximoff stopped me. She asked me as to how I am progressing in my research. I informed her that it has been very slow. I know that this place is a wellspring of magical energy but not much passed that. She seemed very interested in what I had to say and everything that I have discovered.
I have decided to cryogenically suspend Morticia so I can make a clean escape. I'm not sure what else to do or how best to help her. I'm genuinely worried about her mental health. Once I am able to diagnose what is wrong with her, I can then proceed to treat her.
I ran into Wanda again. We chatted for a good long while about various things. She is kinda interesting but I feel like she's not telling me everything. I wonder what she's hiding.
Comments
Post a Comment